A new release for our Divi Query Builder plugin is now live. This update brings the following features:
- Added masonry, carousel, fullwidth, and list layouts. The new layouts make our extension much more versatile. You can display your post, terms, or users using those now.
- Added support for custom URL via a custom field. Now you can set a custom field as the source for the URL in supported options.
- Added parent term query argument. Restrict your term query using a parent term to show only his child.
- Added support for woo category term image. You can display now term images, it supports default woocommerce category images.
- Added post title option. Support for adding post link to the title, option to use custom URL too.
- Added WPML support. The module hardcode text options are now compatible with WPML translation editor.
Read all documentation here Divi Query Builder.