This plugin includes one custom Divi Builder extension that will allow you to easily display items from the WordPress media library. It works with any type of item in the library: image, video, audio, and documents.
- Query the media items by type or include specific media items. It also supports custom fields as the source for the media items.
- Display the items in a masonry, grid, or list layout.
- Ability to link to the item media page, the media URL, download the media file, or display the media in a lightbox or lightbox gallery.
- Display media metadata (title, caption, description, file size, dimensions, artists, album, length) in the grid and/or the lightbox.
- Play video and audio media items inside the grid and/or lightbox.
- Ability to filter items on the grid by the media taxonomy terms. Multiselect filters are also possible.
- It also includes all common Divi module design options like background, sizing, spacing, font styles.
The world of Divi has very limited choices when it comes audio players. I was after a plugin to present a large number of audio tracks and allow the user to filter them by category. Divi MultiMedia Grid did the job exactly. No coding, no special requirements, no learning curve. Best of all their support team were able to update the plug-in to incorporate a couple of important features I felt were missing. Brilliant!!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.